The College has been through a period of significant change over the last three years. Following the Governing Body resolution that the College is to close after 2017/18 the pace of this change is bound to accelerate further.
There will be very few students taking modules in 2017/18, which inevitably will make for a different environment for your studies. However, throughout this period the College’s priority is to support you to reach your potential and complete your studies successfully.
Find out more about the opportunities available in 2017-18 by exploring the links below.
* Employability Training Fund (Deadline: 31st August 2018)
* Overseas Volunteering Grants (Deadline: 31st August 2018)
* Postgraduate application fee grants (Deadline: 31st August 2018)
* Community events
Our commitment to delivering a high quality student experience includes:
- Remaining at the Kensington campus until October 2018
- Preserving the academic excellence and integrity of the College and the quality of our awards, with most academic staff remaining in post and with continued research activity and infrastructure
- Retaining other key academic positions including Deans of Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Research Students, Personal Tutors and Programme Conveners
- Maintaining a breadth of choice for modules and dissertation topics taught and supervised by specialist staff
- Continuing supervision of research students by subject specialists
- Enabling access to the Library until at least summer 2018
- Providing high quality
student support on site, including:
- Support for health, wellbeing and disability
- Academic study skills support
- Ensuring availability of other professional support staff, including Student Services and ICT Services
- Establishing a restructured HSU to ensure you have access to advice, representation and support
- Providing you with access to the Careers Service in 2017/18 and 2018/19