Skip to main content

Visa Information

Applicants requiring a student visa for entry to the UK

If you are a national of the European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway or Switzerland then you do not need a visa.

If you are a national of any other country you will require a visa. In order to apply for a visa to study at Heythrop College you will need us to send you a Confirmation of Acceptance of Studies (CAS). If you decide to accept an offer from Heythrop College you should request a CAS by sending an email to  We will reply letting you know which documents we require.

For more information on Student Visas and the points based immigration system, please visit the UK Border Agency's website.