The College Mission Statement, as revised in November 2009, is:
- To serve society through philosophy and theology.
- To offer its students an education marked by intelligence, scholarship and generosity of spirit.
- To foster interfaith dialogue.
- To be a resource for the Christian faith community.
- To provide leadership in Catholic thought.
STRATEGIES RELATING TO SPECIFIC AREAS
- Research Strategy 2014-2017
- Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategy 2014-2017
- Employer Engagement Strategy
CORPORATE PLANNING STATEMENTS